Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Damage Assessment and Mold Inspections
Our years of experience as a leading mold remediation firm allow us to quickly and confidently assess the damage and the spread of organisms in a property. The job scoping and mold inspection phase provide useful information to determine where reconstruction and repairs are needed to identify the damaged contents that require discarding or relocation.
Removal and Mold Remediation Solutions for Damaged Homes
Experience and extensive training develop our mold remediation team into capable technicians to protect your property and its contents. Our focus lies in many areas to ensure that we provide a thorough and complete recovery of your home or business:
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Attic mold
- Black mold
How Can Black Mold Get Removed?
Removing active colonies can vary considerably based on the hosting material and the severity of the situation. The mold inspection process can often determine where practices like controlled demolition might be necessary to recover exposed elements. However, other potential solutions also have a place in mold removal and remediation. These include:
- Surface sanding
- Abrasive cleaning
- Antimicrobial cleaning products
Are Attic Mold Damage Repairs Necessary?
Restoring your home after a mold damage incident often requires more than mold removal. Materials hosting these organisms can become severely damaged and degraded by the presence of colonies that feed on organic matter. With a general contracting license, we can provide demolition, repairs, and reconstruction that your home or business needs.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (203) 987-4112
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Bristol?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (203) 987-4112
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Bristol is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Bristol community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: